Why "living Outside the Grey"

Why this title “Living Outside the Grey”. As my heart longs to live as Christ, I sometimes find myself being morphed into the world’s image. As I become accustomed to its morals and standards this somehow causes the line of Truth to be pushed back; thus causing the grey matter to appear. In order for me to live unto Him I have to break away from the requirements of society and cling to the Truth of the Master. I am sure this stance will not come without cost but in order for me to grow into the likes of Him it is vital for me to press onward so others can see it is possible to live solely on God’s principals, no matter the social order.

I am sharing this journey with you since I believe there are others who desire to live in the fullness of our Heavenly Father, without grey substance. This voyage will unbelievingly bring forth questions, concerns, and possibly some fear as we transform into the likeness of Jesus. I am looking forward to seeing God restore hearts and minds as we grant Him full authority.

I leave you with: “For God is working in you, giving you the desire to obey Him and the power to do what pleases Him” Philippians 2:13

Comments

  1. This is an admirable accountability tool for helping all of us who strive to live for Jesus and who want to avoid the pitfalls of life in the grey zones. I look forward to reading more!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What’s in your closet?

The legacy of a great man