So many questions


As I work towards getting back into my routine I can’t help but to be consumed by thoughts from my trip to Uganda, causing me to have numerous questions in which I cannot figure out.  I can’t help but to ask WHY so many children and woman have been abandoned by the very ones who love them.  They go from a since of stability to nothing in a day, from someone holding and comforting them to the darkness of lonely nights. I ask why Lord, this just does not make since.  Does this have to happen and more importantly why do You allow these kind of things to take place?  Then I realize these are questions I will probably not know the answer to until I get in Heaven. But what I do know, God is right and just in everything and that is something I will not question.  His reasons are not for my understanding no matter how cruel I may deem them to be because He is the only one who knows the outcome of these events.  So, I trust in Him as I come to awareness that these people regardless of their circumstances are still His creation and we are to love them as He loves.  We are to share and expose them to hope in their midst of hopelessness by revealing Jesus...Continued

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What’s in your closet?

Why "living Outside the Grey"

The legacy of a great man